This must be one of the most used programs both at home and at work. A lot can be done with Microsoft Word and many of you may just use a small fraction of its features.
Here are some tutorials that will help you use these features or give you some insight into what Word can do.
- Using Tabs Including Leaders and Decimal Tabs
- Changing the Case of Text – Uppercase to Lowercase and Back Again
- Introduction to Tables – Word 2003 | Word 2010
- Portrait and Landscape Pages within the Same Document
- Getting Started with Mail Merge – Word 2003 | Word 2010
- Creating a Letter with Mail Merge – Word 2003 | Word 2010
- Creating an Email Mailshot using Mail Merge – Word 2003 | Word 2010
- Word Count – Word 2003 | Word 2010
- Showing Full Menus in Word 2003
- Customising the Ribbon in Word 2010
- Customising the Quick Access Toolbar
- AutoCorrect Options – Word 2003 | Word 2010
- Adding a Password to a Document – Word 2003 | Word 2010
Other word processing tutorials